In order to provide fair and efficient service for all customers of Campus Cruiser, we ask that everyone please adhere to the policies outlined below.
Pick Up Guidelines
- People may only be escorted within the established boundaries of approximately a one-mile radius from the center of campus.
- Campus Cruiser is a supplement to the Buses and the Cruiser Express. All customers whose intended route is on a bus route or Cruiser Express route will be required to utilize its service during its hours of operation.
- Destinations that are eating or drinking establishments or sporting/special events, are prohibited; however, employees of that establishment or event will be escorted going to or coming from work as long as proper identification is shown; such as a uniform.
- Each customer may request a cruiser a maximum of four times in one evening.
- Employees will only wait for a customer for a maximum of three minutes past the given ETA.
- All passengers must wear a seat belt at all times, and vehicles will not be filled past their intended capacity.
- Employees will not tolerate or accept rude, boisterous, or dangerous behavior from any person at any time. Inapproriate behavior will be immediately reported to DPS.
- Carrying an open or unsealed container of alcohol and/or illegal drugs is prohibited. Smoking is not allowed at any time.
- Each passenger is permitted to carry a maximum of two small pieces of luggage. Both these pieces of luggage must fit in to the closed trunk of the vehicle.