Campus Cruiser is always looking for qualified applicants. Training includes learning driving responsibilities and how to operate the automated dispatching system. Below are lists of the benefits and requirements of working for Campus Cruiser.
- Starting pay at $11.00
- Raises every semester
- Employee of the month, employee of the year, and safe driving awards
- Bookstore discounts
- Leadership positions available (Supervisors, Trainers)
- Staff of approximately 100 students
- All student-run, including supervisors
- Cruiser Events every semester!
- Must have a valid California driver’s license
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have at least one year of driving experience in the United States
- All new employees must show proof of a clean driving record from the DMV within 10 days
- Must have strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work at least one weekend shift (Friday or Saturday) per week
- Must be able to work at least one late shift (12:45am-3am) per week
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying to work for Campus Cruiser, please click here to apply.