To purchase monthly transit passes and stamps, orders must be placed at the USCTransportation office between the 25th of each month to the 10th of the following month. Monthly transit passes and stamps are ordered from Metro Services precisely on the 10th of each month.
- Vouchers - Passes and vouchers are available at the USCTransportation Office between the 25th of each month to the 10th of the following month. Metrolink passes are eligible for pre-tax payroll deduction. A $30 voucher is available for use in the event that monthly rail or bus passes are not available at the USCTransportation Office
- Union Station Shuttles - Shuttles run from 7:00 AM to 8:30 PM from Union Station to UPC and HSC, and back again. For further details please stop by the USCTransportation Office or visit USC Transit : Shuttles / Busses: Maps & Schedules
USC Staff and Faculty
- LADOT, Metro, Metrolink - See the rideshare menu to the left for links to all the websites for these services, as well as the routes that service USC. The application must be submitted by the 10th of the month to ensure availability by the 1st of the following month.
- Metrolink – NEW USC Employees and Staff are eligible to receive a free round-trip ticket.*
- Metro - NEW USC Employees and Staff are eligible to receive a free one week pass.*
- Annual Metro Pass (ATAP) - USC Employees and Staff can now purchase an Annual Metro Pass. The ATAP is an annual photo-ID pass good for one calendar year and will eliminate the need to visit our office to purchase monthly passes. ATAP includes zones one and two. The pass can be discontinued at anytime by the user. The application must be submitted by the 10th of the month to ensure availability by the 1st of the following month.
- Subsidy - USC Employees and Staff that do not have a parking permit are eligible to receive a monthly $30 subsidy toward the purchase of any public transit pass
- Students receive $4.00 off any transit pass
- Metro - Apply for a Metro Student TAP card and load monthly fare at a discounted price. Download the application here.
- Metrolink - Students who wish to purchase a discounted Metrolink pass can do it from the ticket vending machines at the stations.