Disability Access to Road Transportation (DART)
DART is a free service provided by USCTransportation to transport students, faculty and staff with temporary mobility impairments or individuals expecting a baby around the USC campus.
To be eligible, you must register with the Transportation Office, located on the first floor of PSX, across from McCarthy Quad.
How To Request DART Service
- Fill out the online Application
- Submit filled out Application AND a valid Doctor’s note specifying a temporary disability to USCTransportation by mail, in-person drop-off, or fax 213.740.2625
NOTE: DART is an On-Campus service ONLY
- This service is provided for USC students, faculty and staff
- Our service does not cover any area outside of the campus (i.e. off campus housing, University Village, will not cross Figueroa, Jefferson, Vermont, or Exposition)
- Everyone registering for the DART service should be able to get in and out of a standard golf cart without assistance
- Drivers are instructed to wait no more than five minutes past the pick up time. If you are not ready at the pick up location within that time, drivers will leave without you. If you do not require a pick up, please call Customer Service: 213.740.3575 in advance and cancel the ride
- Service will be terminated after three missed pick-ups. If service is no longer needed, please contact the Transportation Office to be removed from the schedule
Hours of Operation
|Fall & Spring
||Monday – Friday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
To register with Disability Services and Programs (DSP) for other needs, please meet with a DSP Counselor in the DSP office located in the Student Union, Room 301