Visiting USC for the first time? Guests can purchase a day parking permit at many of our parking structures. Please note that availability varies based on special events occurring on campus.
Our short term parking lots are “Pay by Plate” areas and feature marked pay stations. Pay by Plate means you park in any of the marked spaces, and look for the area pay station; once there, enter your license plate number, and select the desired hours – these range from 30 minutes to a maximum 8 hours for short-term parking, at a rate of $2/hr. The lots are located at:
- McCarthy structure, 1st floor
- Figueroa structure, 1st floor
- Grand structure, 2nd floor
- Lot V, 928 W. Jefferson Blvd.
- Lot 6, on Downey Way, across from Downey Structure
- Lot 2, on Downey Way, just past McClintock. Conveniently located near the USC Bookstore
- Soto Lot
- O’Neil Lot
- Lot 71
|Parking Type||Cost Per Hour|
|Pay by Plate Lots||$2/hour|