Return to All Categories

Do you sell student transit passes?

Yes, you can load your Student Metro TAP card at USC Transportation. You must apply for the Student TAP pass with Metro first. Go here for get a student transit application.

How much are the Transit passes?
  • Metro Annual or 30-day Pass – $100/month
  • Monthly LADOT (Commuter Express/DASH) passes – varies by zone
  • Monthly Metrolink passes – varies by zone
  • DASH coupon books – $30
Do you sell monthly bus passes?

You can sign up for an Annual Metro TAP pass or a 30-day Metro TAP pass to be deducted from your paycheck. The application must be submitted by the 10th of the month to ensure availability by the 1st of the following month.

What type of ride sharing options are available to the USC community?