Coming to the game? Here are some important things to know:
- You can buy your parking online today! Visit http://usc.clickandpark.com/ to purchase parking for the Downey, Royal, Shrine and Grand Structures.
- Downey and Royal structures will be available to prepaid parking and permit holders only. There will be no same day sales at these structures.
- For same day parking sales, please check this map.
- There will be no general public parking allowed at the Flower Street (PS1) structure.
- A free shuttle is provided from the Grand Ave structure to Pardee Way on gamedays. The shuttle begins three hours before kickoff. Return trips begin at the beginning of 4th quarter.
- Please use public transportation if possible! The Metro Expo Line is a great way to get to the Coliseum on game day, and trains run every six minutes after the game to get fans home quickly and safely. L.A. Metro’s home page for game day travel, including tips and instructions, can be found by clicking here.
- Due to shortages of parking in Exposition Park related to construction, on-campus parking may be limited. Permit holders for the on-campus structures may be required to park in a different structure on game days.
- Get live updates regarding parking availability by following USC Transportation’s new Twitter account for game day announcements: @USCMoves